We are located in downtown Columbus, on the northern edge of German Village. We’re within walking distance of some of the area’s best restaurants and bars—feel free to drop by.
243 E. Livingston Ave.
Columbus, OH 43215
phone (614) 586-1671
fax (614) 586-1672
Guests can parallel park on the south side of Livingston Ave. There is also limited parking in the church lot located across the street.